• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Albums and More

Hello to all. I'm Christine Perry-burke, a new member. My company, Finao (www.finaoonline.com) asks people who register to list what communities they are a member of. This forum comes up frequently so I thought I would drop over and see what it's all about.

Looks like you have people from all areas of photography - I like that. Even it's an area that's not of immediate interest it is still a source for information.

Finao is the US/Canadian distributor for Seldex and offers products like Elements (our fabulous, I'm prejudiced), version of the self mount album and Finao One which is coming in about a week. Stop over and check us out.

I'll drop by here to see what's going on. You can also send me a PM if I can answer any questions or help out. I usually don't post a lot on forums unless the topic is very germane to me. I've spend many years in the photography industry and had a successful studio before a divorce caused me to want (need) to make a move and start a new career. I ended up in sales within the photographic industry and loved it. 18 years later I'm striking out on my own again.

Enjoy!
Christine Perry-burke
christinepb@finaoonline.com

Last edited by a moderator: