• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Another From Hitian Immigrants In Cali

Peter Dexter

51373103100_120b1cf13f_b.jpg

Peter Dexter

One I spoke to who spoke Spanish said they go to Venezuela and Brazil then travel by bus through various countries before crossing into Colombia from Ecuador. As seen in recent news thay have aglomerated at a Texas border crossing and are beginning to to be flown back to Haiti. Must be an enormous frustration for them.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
One I spoke to who spoke Spanish said they go to Venezuela and Brazil then travel by bus through various countries before crossing into Colombia from Ecuador. As seen in recent news thay have aglomerated at a Texas border crossing and are beginning to to be flown back to Haiti. Must be an enormous frustration for them.
Actually, we need them here in the USA! We are missing 3,000,000 new births a year if we are going to maintain our workforce!

If they were Norwegian, French or German they would have an easier time.

The fear is that with open doors, we could get an influx of 12 million, poor, hardly educated folk to feed!

If absorbed in work training programs, they could actually boost the economy. But at issue, I am sure, but unspoken, is the color of their skin!

I would love to know what are the metrics of rational, planned considerate, but economically sound mass population movement?

Asher