• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

To Canon Eos/M Army Men Around the House

Gareth McGorman

I've been taking this series of photos for about 7 years or so. It first started when I was unemployed and bored at home and started taking photos of the scale models I build attacking my brother's cat. Over the years this hobby has evolved for me and I've graduated from taking these pictures with my phone to using a Canon Rebel T6 and I've even managed to get some paid work here and there.

You can find my work at http://armymenaroundthehouse.ca

StFRdbx.jpg

RuKIOEh.png

CdkYeGp.jpg

jH1Se4v.png

7f5bh3w.jpg

I've also started taking a series of Film Noir themed photos, since that genre peaked shortly after world war two, and there are a pretty good selection of 1:35 scale civilians for me to work with.

Vgqfg8q.jpg

DVHVE5B.jpg

3Qf2J07.jpg

I've found lately for the noir stuff in particular that building scenery and using it much the way film sets would be built in the studio at the time to be a very practical approach.

Doug Kerr

Hi, Garethm,

Welcome aboard.
I've been taking this series of photos for about 7 years or so. It first started when I was unemployed and bored at home and started taking photos of the scale models I build attacking my brother's cat. Over the years this hobby has evolved for me and I've graduated from taking these pictures with my phone to using a Canon Rebel T6 and I've even managed to get some paid work here and there.

Those are just wondrous.

My favorite is the squad being chased by the giant flatiron!

Stay safe, wherever you are.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Excellent staging and lighting. What height are the figures!

I have a small collection for making a model for an air-force paratroopers memorial!

Asher