• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Best wishes for a superb year 2021!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
L’image contient peut-être : plein air, eau et nature

Commercial or not, my approach to photography has always been down-to-earth. I like to create images that combine realism and creativity with my aesthetic vision. I like beauty, I endlessly strive to show the good side, a real source of hope.

James Lemon

L’image contient peut-être : plein air, eau et nature

Commercial or not, my approach to photography has always been down-to-earth. I like to create images that combine realism and creativity with my aesthetic vision. I like beauty, I endlessly strive to show the good side, a real source of hope.

I know others who have this same approach but you wont get any jobs with the paparazzi.

Doug Kerr

Hi, Nicolas,

And best wishes for 2021 CE to you, your family, and your associates.

Best regards,

Doug