• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Black background for full spectrum imaging

I think I linked to the shop in the UK where I bought it. However, if I am not mistaken, you would prefer to buy from a German seller, right? In that case, search for D-C-Fix Self-Adhesive velours film ("selbstklebende veloursfolie"). The official homepages are www.d-c-fix.com and www.d-c-home.com
I suspect If Klaus uses your original link to DC-fix it will take him to the German site automatically. It does with me even though I'm in the UK as I connect to the web via a German server. I can't see any way to change it, which has been a problem with several of our suppliers! :(

Dr Klaus Schmitt

I suspect If Klaus uses your original link to DC-fix it will take him to the German site automatically. It does with me even though I'm in the UK as I connect to the web via a German server. I can't see any way to change it, which has been a problem with several of our suppliers! :(

I know it is Germany, but this is not what I can use for reflected UV photography. That Triple Bleck Velvet seems to be far superior.
I got some blach velvet here in Germany, but haven't tested it yet.

Last edited: