• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Carla paints: Mi Casa Es Su Casa

Doug Kerr

Until a few years ago Carla had never painted, but then she decided to learn painting with acrylic, and she enrolled in a group class taught by a very talented local artist and art teacher. You have seen some of her works here.

Early in 2020, she began a new project, but the COVID-19 pandemic hit, and her teacher had to discontinue the classes. Carla put the project in hiatus for the duration.

Recently, he resumed the sessions, and Carla picked up the project where she had left off. Here is the finished work:

M01861-02-s800.jpg

Douglas A Kerr, Mi Casa Es Su Casa, acrylic painting by C.C. Crittenden​

I am so proud of her work.

Best regards,

Doug

Jerome Marot

Carla appears to have multiple talents. Make sure she does not start to learn about engineering or you may find yourself out of a job. ;)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I am so impressed. It’s quite astonishing what new skills can be acquired in the last 1/4 of ones life!

A great inspiration for the rest of us!

It might even delay cognitive decline!

Asher