• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Carla's latest acrylic work

Doug Kerr

I guess this is as good a forum to put this in as any other. Perhaps an Adminstrator can move it to a better one.

This is Carla's latest acrylic work:

M02235-02-s800.jpg

Douglas A. Kerr: C.C.Crittenden, Nothing to Fear

This was done from a photo from a calendar or such.

The title comes from the mare's pose, seemingly watching over the area out of concern for her foal's safety.

Best regards,

Doug

Doug Kerr

This is just a test reply, done with the "quote" button, which does seem to quote the prior message.

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Doug,

Let Carla know how much we admire her painting of the mare and foal.

I am so impressed how skillfully she has created this touching scene. I wish that I had committed to being so capable at painting like that. I would need lessons regularly to get the basic technics down!

Asher