• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Casting His Net Upon the Waters

Chris Calohan

cast-net-on-water 2.jpg

Antonio Correia

Yes, a nice shot !
The horizon is not tilted as happens so often in this kind of images...
I am only sorry that the sea (or river), is a bit overexposed, but looking at the conditions it is just fine.
Did you use any filter, Chris ?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Yes, a nice shot !
The horizon is not tilted as happens so often in this kind of images...
I am only sorry that the sea (or river), is a bit overexposed, but looking at the conditions it is just fine.
Did you use any filter, Chris ?
The oblique line of the tops of the wood poles, (remains of a long collapsed dock), might give the illusion that the horizon is tilted. However it’s actually spot on horizontal!

Asher

Chris Calohan

No filters. Late, late in the afternoon just before sunset. The net is weighted with small chains so that it can carry a goodly distance. The overexposure is worse in the translation from a RAW file to a jpeg...such is life.