• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Challenge for Pictures in a Series: Motif or Concept Citrus, share your diverse treasures!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Let me start with this bowl by the southern window:

92110A55-25B4-49B9-9E81-E31C816EA8E6.jpeg

Asher Kelman: “Lemon & Lime at 11am”

Comments and diverse contributions invited!

Asher

Asher Kelman

43B6D491-9865-4480-BE89-48BF92EAA4D5.jpeg

D89B44BE-B138-4DD9-9684-E40BA0FF4A1B.jpeg

Asher Kelman: “Neighbor’s Lemons!”

To my surprise, my next door neighbor turned out to be one of the Medical Students I taught when I was a Professor in Boston! Now we get lemons from his tree acros the alley!

Asher

How cool is that? I didn't know you also taught; learn something new each day. How cool, to get fruit from your own yard. We get small things, like raspberries and a few varieties of apple can grow here, but otherwise a little
jealous of all the magnificent fruit you can grow and pick. A friend of mine lives in Hawaii and even has mangos etc., how amazing!

Asher Kelman

My wife surprised me with really fresh from the tree tangerines!

C184D3C2-375D-47E0-9CC3-73886E246C98.jpeg

Asher Kelman: “Tangerines from the Tree”

Asher Kelman

166A3D43-8BB5-4EA3-BB06-8A416315B2A3.jpeg

Asher Kelman: “Lemon Ready”

Even though it’s just across the back alley and totally within reach we don’t harvest the fruit! Esther we respect it as beauty and good luck to other folk who can take a present for themselves!

Asher