• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Colorful Ultraviolet

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Well, UV has no "color" by definition of the ICC (Internat. Color Committee) as we human cannot see it. So scientifically only bw images were usually done.
Then, for my first production with BBC London about what bees see, I was told by the DP: "don't bug me with boring bw images Klaus, I want color!!"
So I developed a method to make UV images colored...and now they will be even more "colorful"

169510890.05NKoPbR.Bidens2019_UV2_P1760084_c.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well, this is certainly a surprise and so welcome to my eyes?

Bravo Klaus!

I am moved. UV has come of age as we have passion here now!

Asher

Peter Dexter

Had no idea there was an International Color Committee. Looking up ICC I found "International Color Consortium" which seems to deal with industry standards.