• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

confined dreams

james sperry

ok, sorry for all the images this week (last one, promise). i'm starting to get curious about all the photographs that i've worked on. and i'm starting to think that i've had the wrong ideas or phylosophies about how these types of images connect with a viewer. sooooo, i want to give this one more try (this week). then i'm off to do a lot of studying (lol .... who am i kidding ... i'm going to do it anyways).

thanks for all the input this week. i'll be back!!! hopefully with expectations fullfilled!!! thanks everybody!

moonforweb-1-1.jpg