• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Country Road, Take Me Home...

Chris Calohan

A little kitschy but I really like old structures more so because of the time they represented than the dilapidated state of current times.

Country Road​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A little kitschy but I really like old structures more so because of the time they represented than the dilapidated state of current times.

View attachment 2761

Country Road​
It’s much more than kitsch or quaint! That road is important and represents the master metaphor of “Life as a Journey”!

I would love to see this much wider and higher. Do you own an ultrawide or perhaps you can take overlapping images and I would stitch them for you!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well you did a great job. This will make a popular B& W print!

Just look out for similar views. You obviously have that interest and the knack at recognizing that others might like it too!

I always try to take adjacent “coverage” as one never know what one might think at home looking at it on a monitor.

Some folk, like Nicolas Claris frame and print pretty match as conceived originally.

I personally like to have freedom to change my mind!

Asher