• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Crested Tit

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well, Gordon,

You are fortunate to live by the ancient Caledonian Forests in Scotland as I nave saw one in all my life in the U.K. or anything like it here in the USA!

No wonder they get away with that spikey hairstyle! They are so isolated and protected from most of us!

I found a recording of its beautiful song here!

Thanks so much for sharing! I hope you took a bunch more pictures.

Asher

Thank you for your comments its very much appreciated that you take the time. The wee crestie has a beautiful song they were singing all around us when we were in the forest.
I Googled the tufted Titmouse and it looks a lovely wee character as well.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thank you for your comments its very much appreciated that you take the time. The wee crestie has a beautiful song they were singing all around us when we were in the forest.
I Googled the tufted Titmouse and it looks a lovely wee character as well.
Yes, but so far, for my research, the little titmouse doesn’t have a beautiful melody like the Highland Forrest wee tit!

Asher