Joe Schiavo said:Thank you Asher.
you can see a lot of our work at www.seeyourreflections.com
this is our business' web site. if you go to our "client login" you will be able to see some of the motorsport events we have shot and some "other" stuff... our Portfolio is bare right now... been VERY busy.
in the past 2 months, we have shot about 12000 images in total, had a high success rate and have also been experiencing an increase in business due to the AZ heat remitting.
i will read the other postings you listed. i think i may have to get a faster/better laptop and a couple of monitors to display photos and take orders. i suppose Printing can wait for a bit
I've now had a chance to look through your website; I'm going to offer you some criticism. But, before I do, I need to qualify my statements: Keep in mind that, regarding website design, I'm a blasted fool whose sensibilities can't be trusted. If you need proof of that, just look at my own (incomplete) website, and see for yourself. So, please use your own judgment, and/or get second opinions about any issues I raise.
Okay, having said that:
1) I think the Reflections Photography logo on the front page is a little too small, and the chosen font and the reflection combine to make it a little too hard to read.
2) I think the white text on dark background is a little straining on the eyes.
3) I think there would be better aesthetic balance on the front page if the Best Buddies logo was in the lower right corner.
4) People might find it more personable if you have pictures of yourselves on the About Us page.
5) You might want to consider putting clickable "contact us" buttons on most every page.
Last edited by a moderator: