Heres' the current list of prefixes with explanation:
- Challenge: Submit a photograph to meet the thematic title.
- LF: Photography exploiting the 4"x5", 8"x10" or other camera generally with two standards, one of a lens and the other for the film or other sensitive medium. Covers all such similar systems for any recording medium.
- Alternative Process: A method of recording or processing film or other analog medium which emphasizes light characteristics differently from normally processed silver gelatin workflow.
- Film: Photography using a chemical light sensitive recording medium is on a transparent medium from glass to plastic or gelatin.
- Pinhole: Lensless Photography
- Helpful Hints/D.I.Y.:
- In Perspective, Fun:
- In Perspective, Planet: Important news on the our little planet that dwarfs a lot of other things we fuss about and therefore gives us a better perspective to value what we have!
- Critique Desired:
- Just Sharing: Not asking for C&C, nice comments welcome. This is just sharing like showing what we are up to, casually!
- Retouch Request:
- NSFW: Not Safe For Work
Last edited by a moderator: