• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Dave LaRue Premier Bass Guitarist

Steven Sinski

a friend and outstanding musician

Nikon Z6 70-200/2.8 FL at 180mm 1/160 f4 iso 18000

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
a friend and outstanding musician

Steven Sinski: Dave LaRue, Guitarist
Nikon Z6 70-200/2.8 FL at 180mm
1/160 f4 iso 18000

Steven,

I like the man and the projected passion!

Superb advance in music photography with this setup. We just would have such a hard time in dim clubs with film. This is simply amazing at 18,000 iso!

Asher

Steven Sinski

yes the new toys we have make it a more "fun" world to shoot in. this is image possibly my original concert shot from NYC.
Jon Luc Ponty at the Palladium 1976 shot with an Olympus OM-1 on K64. i had front row seats. an image i love to this day.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Yes, the violinist is really delicate and creating music with delight, passion and his heart!

You have really caught the live atmospherics of the music!

BTW, the stage lighting here is excellently balanced between the soloist and the rest of the band!

Kudos,

Asher