• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Street Color Denizens of the Beverly Hills Deli

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

This is going to be an evolving constantly updated street documentary, until I feel I have created a full impression of the diversity and color of this hangout, not in a “community” but in the ad hoc dynamic traffic of people working and getting service in a health care related major boulevard in Beverly Hills!

On the East Side Robertson Blvd North of Wilshire Blvd is a gem of a Deli where you can get the best Deli on genuine Jewish rye bread, your Lotto tickets to win $500,000,000,

snacks or simply a hip pocket bottle of Whiskey, Rye, Vodka for comfort on the way home!
It is known for its bright red tables and the best chicken salad with cranberries and spices in LA!

Your comments are invited!

Asher

Asher Kelman

This is the place where the patient’s congregate to get their rides home from the many elite Dr. offices, Physical therapy or a senior center.

Asher

Asher Kelman

It’s a local for recognizing acquaintances but often folk are on a schedule and just greet and pass!

Asher Kelman

The neighborhood medical offices include high powered MRI, CT and other machines that require service and massive supplies of antiwear hydraulic oil, (I guess for machine vacuum pumps or lubrications). I was impressed with the mind-boggling volume of oil needed! Must have a far larger “carbon footprint” than I had heretofore imagined!

I guess it’s like having massive transmission systems in a souped up car!

Last edited: