• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Don't Feed The Squirrel

James Lemon

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I thought the title was a Euphamism.

Such disappointment our own expectations allude us to.

My Old Man told me: "If you are disappointed by the outcome, Tommy, lower your expectations".

Nice squirrel, James. Is it related to the rarely seen red squirrel of the English countryside?

James Lemon

Asher ,Tom

All I can tell you about squirrels is that the roadways are paved with flat ones.

Best, regards
James

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
James,

I am so impressed. I must tell you this is about the best squirrel picture I’ve seen. Any others you took at the same time

Where was it? This would be perfect in a children’s book! Never seen one like that!

Did you actually get this close or you have a long lens too now? I need an exit viewer for my iPhone!

Asher

James Lemon

James,

I am so impressed. I must tell you this is about the best squirrel picture I’ve seen. Any others you took at the same time

Where was it? This would be perfect in a children’s book! Never seen one like that!

Did you actually get this close or you have a long lens too now? I need an exit viewer for my iPhone!

Asher

Same place as the Sandhill Crane picture. Close enough enough to capture this at 85mm focal length. Thanks for your comments!

Asher Kelman

Same place as the Sandhill Crane picture. Close enough enough to capture this at 85mm focal length. Thanks for your comments!
Burnaby Lake, British Columbia, Canada! So it has at least Sanhill Cranes and Squirrels in abundance enough to catch them with a non-birding lens

Seems really great for wild life pictures!

Reminds me of another OPFr’s Sandhill Crane shot shot and why I so regret selling my 300mm 2.8L lens!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Is this the place you would recommend on the top of your list for a family vacation? Where would one stay? Seems fabulous!

Asher

Asher Kelman

It is not somewhere that any person in their right mind would recommend a place to vacation at.

James

Really? I read up that there's Canoeing, water rafting, hundreds of birds species, over 50 nesting in there and turtles, beavers and all! To me it would be a perfect place for the kids and cameras!

What am I missing? Does one get robbed or attacked?

Asher