• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Down South

Chris Calohan

Looking Southeast toward Tampa, Fl from the Big Bend in the panhandle

down-south.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Chris,

You have caught a 3D concept of the night sky. Can you identify constellations?

can you explain the beautiful cyan horizontal “water fall” effect below the horizon. Is that water!

Asher

Chris Calohan

Marsh grasses lit with an LED flashlight. As to constellations, I shot an obvious (to the naked eye) Big Dipper and cannot find it in the RAW or even Processed file. The camera really outdoes the naked eye when shooting the night sky.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Marsh grasses lit with an LED flashlight. As to constellations, I shot an obvious (to the naked eye) Big Dipper and cannot find it in the RAW or even Processed file. The camera really outdoes the naked eye when shooting the night sky.
Amazing, Chris! Be justly proud of this fabulous art!

I must share this with my grandsons, 10, 11 and 12! This is their Universe!

Asher