• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Dragons and lizards

Jarmo Juntunen

A random set from last weekend's hike:

_img900.jpg

Dragon on wood

_img900.jpg

Buzzing off

_img900.jpg

Thank you!

Paul Abbott

Hey Jarmo, I have to admire you for trying to get a shot of that dragonfly flying off like that, that's nigh on impossible. :) I like your first two though...I think the first might be better balanced with a three quarter crop. As for the second, it's a good study of what this insect is all about with a nice wood backdrop. It complements his wing structure nicely...

Jarmo Juntunen

Thank you for your valuable comments, Paul! Shooting flying dragons is really really frustrating and I know most people would have simply deleted that particular shot as nothing in it is really in focus. But somehow I like it...