• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Dusted

Dusted is from my Naturally Abstract collection and was composed at the Aiken County Historical Museum in Aiken, SC. I knew there was an abstract image in these someplace, but it took several trips to the museum before one was available.

The Artist's Story blog post for this piece (and several others) can be read here: Dusted

SD16_1950.jpg

I think the two stalks center right detact from the uniformity of the image and uniformarity is evidently a part of the visual experinnce.

Hello Peter,
Thank you for looking and commenting. I see what you are saying about them breaking up the uniformity, however, there are other stalks scattered throughout the image - enough to where I didn't feel those two (in particular) were detrimental.