• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!
I went hiking to this beautiful place two weeks ago, a Mediterranean forest named El Pardo in Madrid. The history of this place goes back to 1500s when the king ordered a castle to be built there. I was unable to visit the palace, but I will go next time I visit.

I took the opportunity to practice my watercolors and I painted the landscape.

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-08 at 7.06.02 AM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-08 at 7.06.02 AM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-08 at 7.06.02 AM (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-08 at 7.06.03 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-08 at 7.06.04 AM.jpeg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
IMG_8423.jpeg

Stephanie,

I am fascinated by your composition of the photo, with the a cloud of white daisies reflecting the sky above!

Yes with the subsequent painting, you brought in moving water to be parallel to the wooden fence. You show how your mind reaches further in your art!

IMG_8426.jpeg

Great job!

Asher