• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Engagement session

Madison Charlie

The photos are super, lively, sparkling)) I am sure that they will become an excellent memory for lovers. I am not a professional photographer, but it seems to me that you can and should be creative in your composition using different angles and perspectives.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thats is very important event in your own life and you are in a big need to be ready. Of course, the best photographers cost a lot of money. But you can also find a diamond among beginners. And you're lucky, because I know one. We hired him for our engagement ceremony and the photos turned out were just perfect. So you can check his blog and also checkout his portfolio here.
Welcome to OPF, Madison!

I commend you for rejuvenating this thread with such loving memorable pictures!

Asher