• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Facebook has seemed to work quite fine for our marketing…

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Facebook has seemed to work quite fine for our marketing…
So we removed my personal page and built a fresh brand new company's page.
Opfers visits are mostly welcomed, you'll see boats, yachts, 2014 harvest in different bordeaux châteaux wineries.
Do not hesitate to like if you wish to get our updates!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Thank you Tom and Antonio,
More updates will comme when my previous page will be merged with the new one. This should happen within a fortnight.
I miss posting in OPF but don't really have time to do so… Can't be everywhere in the same time!
Fb is good for marketing but exchanges between "known" friends is a big lack…

I hope you all are busy working on nice jobs ! Antonio your blog is really nice and should be seen and watched by many! Congrats ; )

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nicolas,

"Bravo!" for your new campaign. You have unbounded energy for expanding your horizons to new ports!

Good luck and great successes!

Asher

Michael Ritter

I find Instagram is easier to reach out to people you don't know where facebook works best with people you do know. The paid advertising for both run through facebook where its easier to target the demographic of the customer than Instagram.