• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Fall Berries

Fall Berries is from my Flora collection and was composed at the Rye Patch in Aiken, SC. I normally use a much deeper F-Stop, but on this morning, Mother Nature didn't want to give me the shutter time necessary for that. So, I compromised with her and used a smaller setting. It's all good though because I was happy with how the background faded away.

The Artist's Story blog post for this piece can be read here: Fall Berries

SD16_4066.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Steve,

This is a winner. I would have thought that this was a picture by Dr. Klaus Schmitt, who’s bespoke repurposed vintage lenses are known for such beautiful soft focus in the b.g.

But it is also so uniquely yours!

I am so impressed with the isolation and beauty like a young blushing girl asked for her first dance.

Asher

Steve,

This is a winner. I would have thought that this was a picture by Dr. Klaus Schmitt, who’s bespoke repurposed vintage lenses are known for such beautiful soft focus in the b.g.

View attachment 395

But it is also so uniquely yours!

I am so impressed with the isolation and beauty like a young blushing girl asked for her first dance.

Asher

Asher,
What a wonderful analogy. :)

Thanks for looking and commenting. Always appreciated.

--Steven