• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: First 10 years

Jarmo Juntunen

I remember the day she was born as if it was yesterday. Why oh why do they have to grow so fast!

Aino 10

_img900.jpg

Your comments on the picture are highly appreciated, as always.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I remember the day she was born as if it was yesterday. Why oh why do they have to grow so fast!

Aino 10

_img900.jpg

Jarmo,

All puppies are cute and Aino is beautiful too. The latter is unusual and fortunate. The cuteness part is how our young negotiate their survival!! They shed much of that to become competitive individuals. But guess what? We get to try to figure them out and they surprise us.

What's even more special is the next phase, marriage and children. Then it all starts over again. Let me assure you, it get's so good! However it's not exactly what you'd predict!

The challenge is to allow freedom and still make home attractive during this whole surprising, trying and even rebellious cycle! Yes, Aino is a gem and darling! The pictures serve as aide-memoire to bring you back to times one might not be able to clearly recall. Some will get bent and worn but they're treasures too!

Asher

Such a beautiful child! I didn't know you had a 10 year old daughter, I thought you only had a younger girl and boy; what a surprise! So lovely with the red peonies surrounding her. A treasure for sure! :)
Maggie