• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

First time out of our apartment in weeks

Robert Watcher

I have had no drive to pull out my camera and take photographs. But I needed to get out and get some fresh air today.

Anne and I hopped in the car and just drove, with nowhere in particular in mind. I deliberately didn’t take my camera, knowing my iPhone was available if I came across anything interesting. We ended up in a small beach town that comes alive in summertime. It was wonderful sitting on a bench with the sun hitting our faces, and inhaling the cool winter breeze. Turns out there wasn’t anything that I was interesting in photographing.

on the walk back to the car, I pulled out my phone and snapped 3 or 4 pics just in case something could be made of them. When I transferred the files to my iPad, I realized I have taken 16 pics in the short walk. There is no theme or organization in these that I have processed in Snapseed. Just a selection that turned out interesting to me.

7CAA1690-44A5-4204-9B11-0B9F56C8C61F.jpeg

DUNE GRASS​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I admire your framing, especial these:

D00565FD-CCFF-4B45-ABD9-D0C8E2ED181E.jpeg

Here, your isolation from the rest of the location creates the lips of a man.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Again brilliant isolation, reforms the visual message: 3D form becomes 2D!

52AF10AD-5E5B-4549-946F-33757F4DBBE7.jpeg

In these and all the other pictures you’ve shared, the impact is strong and the picture immediately draws us in as it’s interesting and unique. Here the color is riveting!

Asher