• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: From My Mind

Here I am sharing an entirely conceptual picture. I liked Asher’s sculpture, “Cathedrals of the mind“ and it inspired me.

Here’s my imagined scene, but not at this point, realized and fabricated. This is a picture from my “export” from my mind to a “Visible” but still an imaginary model.

When I worked on these I used it in a way to explore the boundaries of what we think of future, a manner of embracing the new organic forms, trying to discover new worlds and architectural design possibilities.

I am wondering about what does futures provide geometrically speaking, and what we can about it.

WR 1.2 JPG.jpg
WR 1.1jjj.jpg
WR 2.1 333.jpg
WR 2.2sssa.jpg

Hope you like it!.

Ignacio

Attachments

• WR 2.3s.jpg
    749.4 KB · Views: 100