• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Frozen time - water and short exposure time

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Michael,

Your technical exactness has paid off. I'm happy to see pictures taking advantage of the discrete droplets of water which act as myriads of wide angle lenses. We need to counterbalance the fashion of milky waters for the last 50 years, LOL! We get splashed by water drops not milk!

You've discovered a fabulous water sculpture. More such interesting shapes have to be on their way soon!

Two more - pretty different interpretations.

Best regards,
Michael
Wow keep up the good work on these photos! I still find it hard to believe that some of these are just still images of a regular fountain we drink out of. I really do like how you find some very attractive aspects in mundane objects such as drinking fountains. Very cool.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
James
Amateur Photographer
Best Cheap Camcorders