• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

FS: Zeiss ZF 35mm F2 nikon fit lens

marc wilson

pro member
For sale is as new Zeiss zf 35mm F2 lens.
It comes complete with box, lens hood, front and rear caps.

No marks on the body or glass. (see photo below)..I can email further pictures if you want.
There is a very slight mark only to the front of the front lens cap.

This will come with a copy of shop receipt showing purchase in germany with December 1st 2006 date and therefore give you access to the warranty.

Current new price in UK is £586, Europe €780, etc.

My price: £450 / €675

I assume due to the exchange rate this may not be a good deal for those in the U.S.

There will be free shipping in the U.K., £15 to europe and £20 elsewhere. Shipping will be insured and I'll do my best to ship on either the same or next day.

I am in the U.K.but will ship also to europe and usa, canada, australia.

I am new to the open forum but have a good record on fredmiranda and ebay.

Paypal only or cheque from uk buyers but I will absorb all paypal fees.
Please PM or email me.

thanks.

Marc

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Tragic!

I was so interested to learn more about this new lens giving Nikon and the others a still kick in the pants!

Asher