• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Fun: Garden Weeds & Flowers and Visiting Insects or Birds

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Asher Kelman: "Dandelions with 3 mm fly I wonder why?" #!

Fuji GFX 32-63mm 28mm Macro Ring

Asher Kelman: "Dandelions with 3 mm fly I wonder why?" #2

Asher Kelman: "Dandelions Puff of Seeds"

Two enigmas: First what is the name of the fly? Then what benefit is it to the flower to invest in the structure when fertilization is by pethonogenisis, ie it is self fertilized? Is the fly needed to move the pollen to the stigma?

Asher

Asher Kelman

For those who don’t know, the pollen does start to penetrate and grow into the stigma and down the stamen but then stops, for some reason. The ovum below never receives the DNA from the male pollen, but divides without it!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
View attachment 3977

Asher Kelman: "Dandelions with 3 mm fly I wonder why?" #!

View attachment 3978

Asher Kelman: "Dandelions with 3 mm fly I wonder why?" #2

View attachment 3976

Asher Kelman: "Dandelions Puff of Seeds"

Two enigmas: First what is the name of the fly? Then what benefit is it to the flower to invest in the structure when fertilization is by pethonogenisis, ie it is self fertilized? Is the fly needed to move the pollen to the stigma?

Asher
Superb!
I don't have the replies to your questions, but tellement content que tu aies laissé ton F****king so called "smart" phone dans un tiroir ou au fond de ta poche !

Asher Kelman

Superb!
I don't have the replies to your questions, but tellement content que tu aies laissé ton F****king so called "smart" phone dans un tiroir ou au fond de ta poche !
Bien sûr, Nicolas,

Tu es ma conscience et mon professeur! Je ne dois jamais te laisser tomber!

Asher Kelman

The Dandelion Puff can be richer in the brown seeds:

Asher Kelman: "Vortex Machines"

Fuji GFX 32-63 mm 28 mm Macro Ring