• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Gato Chiaro Scuro

doug anderson

360388752_Rt7HC-L.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Doug,

This cat is getting to be seen a lot. If it's in prime time, he wants, then that's the attention he's going to get! Can I chastize you for the fluffy haired creature intruding on the lower left corner! Now you saw that, admit it! Snaps go in Layback café. So I have made a rather rough edit:

360388752_Rt7HC-L_AK.jpg

© Doug Anderson edits A.K.

More space is added above the animal to put the royal head in a more powerful position of interest! Then we cropped off the bottom. The blank space and foreign color are now cloned away; it's a cleaner home for your cat!

This cat, at least, deserves respect, lighting and composition. He has already communicated to me lack of deference for his intelligence and telepathic powers. You're in deep trouble!

Asher

doug anderson

Doug,

This cat is getting to be seen a lot. If it's in prime time, he wants, then that's the attention he's going to get! Can I chastize you for the fluffy haired creature intruding on the lower left corner! Now you saw that, admit it! Snaps go in Layback café. So I have made a rather rough edit:

360388752_Rt7HC-L_AK.jpg

© Doug Anderson edits A.K.

More space is added above the animal to put the royal head in a more powerful position of interest! Then we cropped off the bottom. The blank space and foreign color are now cloned away; it's a cleaner home for your cat!

This cat, at least, deserves respect, lighting and composition. He has already communicated to me lack of deference for his intelligence and telepathic powers. You're in deep trouble!

Asher

Asher: I wondered about cropping out the bit of dog in the lower left, then decided to leave it there. You're probably right about the crop; however, I'm concerned about the amount of cropping I've been doing, and want to work more with the full frame, which, I guess, amounts to getting the composition right in the first place.

D

doug anderson

a cat in the age of mechanical reproduction

352429439_E4zpN-L.jpg

At the risk of making every sick of Jeter, here's another. Wondering if the cut-off tail negates the photo.