• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Get a Medium Format Pentax 645Z!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hello OPFers
I have recently switched from Pentax to Fujifilm…
I sell:
645 Z: 2.800 € / 3,300 US$
motherboard new 2021
new shutter 2019

FA645 80-160 mm f/4,5 : 900 € / 1,060 US$
Have a long time hurt on the external ring (Bangladesh…) but it works beautifully.

The 2 together = 3,500 € / 4,125 US$

Shipping from France not included

nicolas claris

Bump!
Dropped prices…
645 Z: 2.500 € / 2,850 US$
motherboard new 2021
new shutter 2019

FA645 80-160 mm f/4,5 : 500 € / 569 US$
Have a long time hurt on the external ring (Bangladesh…) but it works beautifully.

Both are not new but work perfectly!
The 2 together = 2,900 € /3,299 US$

All in their original boxes and manuals

Shipping from France not included

DSC_1140.JPG

DSC_1141.JPG

DSC_1142.JPG

DSC_1143.JPG

DSC_1144.JPG
DSC_1145.JPG

DSC_1146.JPG

DSC_1147.JPG

DSC_1149.JPG

IMG_5025.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
To everyone.

Please look at this offer for sale as a special opportunity. I know Nicolas for over 16 years as a careful studious professional photographer. He is meticulous in looking after his gear.

Except that I have nothing to do with this sale, I am certain that whatever you buy will be as described and deliver images you expect from such fine optics and camera.

Be assured that you will be happy with whatever deal you make.

Good luck!

Asher

nicolas claris

To everyone.

Please look at this offer for sale as a special opportunity. I know Nicolas for over 16 years as a careful studious professional photographer. He is meticulous in looking after his gear.

Except that I have nothing to do with this sale, I am certain that whatever you buy will be as described and deliver images you expect from such fine optics and camera.

Be assured that you will be happy with whatever deal you make.

Good luck!

Asher
Thank you my friend!