• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
At last I have installed the massive steel column in a 12 ft deep concrete base just below the Long Beach Museum of Art!

D4D2BD4F-AD6A-4F2D-853B-45D214E5FD54.jpeg

Asher Kelman: Column for “Puff of Wind” Installation

This means I can begin to plan my life as a photographer again!

I plan to restart where I left off with Chloe and Melissa who met on set and collaborate well together.

6A6DA127-DD93-40A1-84B2-60FB5A876AE1.jpeg

Asher Kelman: Chloe & Melissa on Set #1
Fuji GFX 32-63 F 4.0

Lumedyne Quad Head in Mola Setti 28.5”
Godox 600 in Main Light Mola Manti 43.5”
Lumedyne lights to backdrop

78487801-97A3-4DA9-8126-6263774C67EA.jpeg

Asher Kelman: Chloe & Melissa on Set #2

The lights were controlled by old fashioned Pocket Wizard wireless triggers! Images are “out of camera”.

Asher

Asher Kelman

For my new work,I have a large rectangular fan Taped to a charcoal and then a HEPA filter that clears the air between taken and myself, separated by 10 ft with 2 open doors behind me and an air supply above the model removed to the model side.

Only one model will be posed at a time and will do her own makeup!

I will also shoot outdoors on location by the beach, hills and woods if I can find suitable locations that work for my team!

Asher

Asher Kelman

“To restart the my studio shoots, December 2020!

Well that was a hope, but Covid delayed us further. Melissa, (in white), has moved to Nashville for her musical talents and Chloe to Thousand Oaks, 45 minutes drive away at the best times!

Here are more from
:

5EDC5583-9447-4761-8838-8F5807C79D21.jpeg

D3EDA7E9-33EA-4189-9DFA-8190AA477C07.jpeg