• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Guess the Location....

Tim Rucci

The last time I tried this, I apparently made it too easy (at least for Asher). So here's another one.

Where am I?

Good luck....

241_1DX36995.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Tim,

Appreciate you taking us to ne places.

I really like the beautiful wrought iron work in the giant skylight!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Star of David on the tiles and a Happy Valentine’s Day poster so it’s not likely a Sunni, Shia or a Buddhist country! Store on right from England so it’s more likely culturally British, but very elaborately rich.

So, Falkland Islands very unlikely but Gibraltar possible!

Location needs about 300,000 people to support this!

Asher Kelman

The style is so fabulously consistent and penetrates every aspect of the artwork!

Really elegant!

Very European!

Asher

Wow, that is really fancy. Means everything sold there must be expensive as it would be really expensive to have a shop there. Very cool though!