• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Had to pick up the camera, even though I don’t feel like it

Robert Watcher

Bored today and had to get out of the house and take a drive with one camera/ one lens - lazy shooting from my car window. I haven’t touched my cameras in quite a while. Just not feeling motivated to photograph. I came home from the drive, not motivated by the couple snaps that I took while driving Street after Street.

I transferred the 3 or 4 shots that I took, wirelessly to my iPad, opened them up in Snapseed and am content with creating an interesting print worthy image from tree shaped structures that I noticed on a building wall, where the patterns were created by barren winter vines.

8EAC3C08-6C62-4821-B8BE-F9B1F182943D.jpeg

Robert Watcher

There wasn’t much interesting around the Stratford Shakespeare Festival on this dreary day - nevertheless the symmetry of the iconic roof line and crowning peak, caught my eye and provided enough content for a nice capture.

F803EEBD-8180-4DF4-8BA4-194B9BDD7C1E.jpeg