• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fabulous to celebrate with family.

I received flowers designed by a Japanese flower arranger. I learned a lot!

0A921F89-3BF7-496C-8B2C-EF22CEA53E81.jpeg

Asher Kelman: “Japanese Arrangement”
I recognize of course, sunflowers, orchids and ranunculus, but the magenta flowers upper right I don’t know the names of!

The fruit on the right looking like green citrus are actually a kind of squash!

Post your celebratory images!

Asher

Asher, your huge flowers are King Protea. They will open more. They are quite expensive as they are imported from Africa and are the flower of South Africa. Such a pretty bouquet! :) Maggie
Happy Belated Father's Day by the way! :) Maggie

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher, your huge flowers are King Protea. They will open more. They are quite expensive as they are imported from Africa and are the flower of South Africa. Such a pretty bouquet! :) Maggie
Happy Belated Father's Day by the way! :) Maggie
Thanks, Maggie!

Father's Day is wonderful as I see my grown sons and their choices in life partners and the grandchildren. My special joy is their carefree running around, social confidence, spontaneity, happy with each other’s company and total lack of any sense of fear, resentment or hatred. They are brought up open to others.

What could make one more grateful and any happier?

Protea sounds right! I have heard of that and been introduced to a few blooms previously but it slipped my mind!

I said to myself, I could do a reverse image search with Yandex.com or Maggie would just “know”!

I wouldn’t challenge you to either a crossword puzzle or a Scrabble competition as I would be slaughtered!

Thanks for helping out!

Asher