• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Harvest Full Moon over Castle

Dr Klaus Schmitt

50409754481_df5a43120a_o.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Very interesting, Klaus. You have brought the heavens to hover over the castle!

You are showing so much skill and insight......... as if you have been studying Robert Watcher’s recent obsessional devotion to night skies! In fact, for the last 30 minutes, (from the Intense colors of the picture), I had assumed that it was his style and work, LOL!

This picture sets an important new stage. This is “art as a gift“. Here you provide us a dramatic and inviting setting. We are, with this, welcomed to a place in which to wander, meander, reflectrecalibrate our thoughts .......and perhaps boundaries too.

Why? I think it’s that, “The composition is “Biblical and epic!“

Bravo Klaus!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
ON A SIDE NOTE: on the newly announced 8 MP, (video camera version of the R photographer’s camera form), The C70 there are two logic readouts per pixel.

919D6385-3540-4B25-ABB1-B2E70E2F0430.jpeg

One is for Hue and the other for Brightness.

[PERHAPS this is the implementation of their stacked color design of sensel, where every sensel behaves as an “independant“ camera.]

So, I imagine, with this technology, for your picture above, one could reproduce that dramatic composition, but the castle would not be blown out anywhere.

For most still purposes the resultant 16 BIT 8MP output would be sufficient! One could simply stack or overlap images for more pixels.

That to me would be photographic Nirvana!