• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello all

ian sanderson

I am a U.K. Phoographer based in Paris and do a bit of everything. I have a fine art background and taught the subject for ten years. I now work in France shooting my personal imagery, stock, and commissioned work. This looks to be a very interesting site and I hope I can contribute from time to time.

Nicolas Claris

Administrator/Moderator
Bonjour ian
joining OPF you're not that abroad!, de temps en temps on peut parler français ici ;-)

Do you have any website or images to share so we start to know a little bit about your work?

Thanks and welcome!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Oui Nicolas, mon ami!

Enfin il y'a un autre type ici que peut parler en Français apres Edmund Ronald, Tim Armes et vous!

Bienvenu, Ian!

Asher

Nicolas Claris

Administrator/Moderator
Very, very interesting work...
A lot to browse thru these websites.

Bravo!

We'll be happy to know what kind of gear you use, but we have plenty time for this.

Cheers/Santé!

PS Asher, you forgot Alain Briot he speaks good French too !-)