• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Cotea Razvan

Hello everyone! My name is Cotea Razvan I am a Bucharest based wedding photographer, documenting amazing weddings all over the Europe and world. I love what I do. Weddings are the most fantastic occasions, full of energy and vibrancy . They are wonderful family events that are just bursting with emotion

Attachments

• 17621683_1244083945706847_2158261954480850457_o.jpg
    17621683_1244083945706847_2158261954480850457_o.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 211

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome!

We look forward to your participation: comments galore and pictures!

Hope all are well with you!

Isolate yourself and stay home for now!

Asher

juliaschaefer

Hi Cotea, nice to meet you! I am sure wedding photography is a lot of fun! I mainly take pictures of machines. Next week i am invited to a big company. They want me to take pictures of an impact crusher which they need for their new website. I am really excited!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Cotea, nice to meet you! I am sure wedding photography is a lot of fun! I mainly take pictures of machines. ...
Julia,

You have been here since November 2019. You haven’t posted pictures just referred us to machines.

Obviously you are using links to get traffic to your sites.If you ask me, you could link in your signature and not so awkwardly by referring to rock crusher somehow worth photographing.

So far, we have only seen Classic spam, but I haven’t reported you to all or even any of the engines and databases for spam activity.

So, here’s an invitation, show you are a photographer and we can enjoy your pictures, if that is part of your heart’s passion.

So let me know your intent and we can act accordingly.

Asher

Jerome Marot

It is not worth discussing with spammers, as the accounts are probably steered by robots and not human beings.