• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi! Tommy Rouse from White House, Tn.

Tommy Rouse

I 've been looking around and I would like to congratulate the moderater on a great forum. Unfortunately I am not a professonal, I have never had any formal training. I shoot almost anything that comes along, sometimes for cash and sometimes for free. I am almost 62 years old and retired from Bellsouth Tele. which is now AT&T. My equipment consists of the following: Canon Rebel XT;Canon 30D;Kit lens;Canon 70-200 f/4 L;Canon 24-105 f/4L;Tamron 17-50 f2.8;Tamron 28-75 F/2.8. I have done studio work,sports,weddings,retirements,reunions,and group photography. I am proud of my pictures and my clients seem to be happy with my work or at lease they rehire me. I only know a small amount about photograpy because there are so much to learn and that is what makes it fun. I see things of beauty all around that I never notice until I became interested in photography. I think something interesting can be made out of every photo I take. I am looking forward in participating in this great forum and I hope I can be of help or at least give some good advice to it's members.

Tommy

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I do hope you'll find this forum welcoming and a good place to share experience.

We have an extraordinary wide "dynamic range" of photographers from the well established and highly sought after professional photographers through enthusiasts to struggling amateurs.

We try to maintain traffic control by having layback cade, for more casual exchange, Introduction to Digital for those new to Digital workflow and then special fora for each tyope of subject matter and more.

Start with Layback cafe and look around to see where your work might belong.

If you share your gallery url, we'll be glad to visit a while!

Asher