• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hot Air in, Cold Air Out

Chris Calohan

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Dramatic and Western colored! I like the shadows! Who installed it?

Need to find one of my own!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
They also have revolutionized design with their popularization of split-system air conditioning!

Asher

Martinkatan

Hi, I have such an air conditioner now that when you turn it on at full power, it literally blows off your feet. But about five months ago, he could barely cool even one room. I can't stand the heat and in this regard, my sister gave me an air conditioner, but very weak. It blew very faintly. In the end, I decided that I need to buy a new one and went online, I was shocked by the prices. I told my friend about my problem, and he advises me https://www.airconservicingsingapore.com/. He said they did a very good job of making his air conditioner in the car. In short, thanks to this service, I have constant winds at home.

Last edited: