• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

How much Freedom are you allowed in your City or State?

Don Ferguson Jr.

My brother sent me this made me laugh !
Don

A5F8473B-3AFA-4474-BEDA-F9334C9BCD9C.png

Jerome Marot

The word is that the so-called "second wave" hit Europe. Germany was mentioned in the news.

The truth is that a single company (a slaughterhouse) is responsible for the surge of about 1000 cases. They did not implement rules to stop virus transmission amongst their staff, who is mainly composed of underpaid immigrants.

The important info is that: if you read that Germany is in epidemic conditions, that is simply not true. A limited zone showed a sharp raise in cases, but the people we quickly put in isolation. The R0 is back to normal.

This are the official figures from the Robert Koch Institute:

EbX_634XQAAp6Fz

You can follow the daily updates from the Robert Koch Institute on twitter (in German): https://twitter.com/rki_updates