• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hunting Lodge

Mike Shimwell

A couple of months ago we were out for a walk locally and I took this photo through the window of a hunting lodge. At the time I was struck, as I often am at these places, by the contrast between the (assumed) wealth of those who use it and the plain and very functional interior. The occasional use shows in the dust and webs on the table. The scene speaks to me of a past that remains with us.

I find this a slightly strange image as I like it, but wonder what anyone else would see in it? Hence I thought I'd share it here with a couple of details.

5D and 50 1.4 at f5.6 1/30 iso200

Mike

2552183548_fe3c9768a4_o.jpg

2552183680_56913efa0a_o.jpg

2552183994_5d1c529a0d_o.jpg