• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: I do not do events.

fahim mohammed

Or weddings, for that matter.

But they seem to come my ways anyway!!

p655816490-5.jpg

Doug Kerr

Hi, Fahim,

p655816490-5.jpg

Lovely scene. wonderful "event".

Something about this image (I realize it is downsized from the original) says "a bit of noise here" to me (and close inspection of the white garments on the two players suggests the same).

Was a rather high ISO sensitivity used here? The EXIF metadata has been suppressed in the delivered form of the image.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

p655816490-5.jpg

Fahim,

I only see beauty. Most of the time folk so "noise" I have to go out of my way to "pixel-peep". To me most complaints of noise ignore the answer to the question: "Does it matter!"

I have no need for meticulous perfection. I am happy enough to feel the beauty of the trees and soft light surrounding the folk here. To me this magic is what grabs my heart and allows me to smile in happiness for all the hopes and dreams of the couple.

I have no idea why we would ever even notice "noise"? If the picture works then the noise doesn't matter!

Asher

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Is that wedding attire, Fahim?
If so, perhaps the 'noise' is from the new wife, already nagging the husband on his duties.

Perhaps it is in the nature of us to point a camera at such events, a form of gossiping or lamenting.
For some, there might be a touch of the biblical Eden and they scan the image for reptilian representation. Snakes make noise as well.

But I do believe that your intent here is to capture the moment beyond any technical imperfections, which you have certainly done to my satisfaction.

Then again, the image we each see is often beyond the pictorial representation.

I do wonder about the perspective, though.

Were you up a tree? And if so, have you taken up stalking couples in the park in your old age?
Shame on you.

Xx

Tom

fahim mohammed

Just a grab shot Tom. There was drone overhead...movie.

And a photog following them. I crudely ' vanished ' the photog from the scene.

Thanks.

Charlotte Thompson

Dear Fahim

This super lovely photograph reminds me of a saying I love so much!
Honore de Balzac
One should believe in marriage as in the immortality of the soul.

And it really stands by this photo of yours. I love the great space!! We need this in marriage as we need to breathe. I have seen this with your travels with your beautiful wife. You have shown this wonderful attribute of of space and breath in the photo! It really is breathtaking for me.

Charlotte-

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Dear Fahim

This super lovely photograph reminds me of a saying I love so much!
Honore de Balzac
One should believe in marriage as in the immortality of the soul.

And it really stands by this photo of yours. I love the great space!! We need this in marriage as we need to breathe. I have seen this with your travels with your beautiful wife. You have shown this wonderful attribute of of space and breath in the photo! It really is breathtaking for me.

Charlotte-

My mother had a great bit of advice when I got married.

It'll take 3 goes to get it right. Enjoy what you can from each.

I'm on my second and Christine is on her third. At least one of us has got it right.