• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Challenge for Pictures in a Series: Motif or Concept Indoor Flowers! Keep us upbeat!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

My wife cut them, but no model is here!

But they are such mood elevators and we treasure them!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Maggie,

We are fortunate to have you and love that you can express yourself in French here too!

Asher

Maggie,

We are fortunate to have you and love that you can express yourself in French here too!

Asher
Hi Asher. Almost forgot to come and add an indoor flower image for the day. We still have tons of snow here, and they passed all night chopping off a part of it, putting it into snowbanks in the middle of the street and then scraping it all off. I did not sleep well and am a bit
of a zombie today. As for the French, it was especially to thank Nicolas for his kind words.
Without further ado, for today, "What a peach!" :-D

Andy brown

Maggie, I just adore your images,
You are such a true artist.
I kind of know how you do it - take the simple things and with just the right subtleties of light, colour, space, turn them into something quite exquisite.
Knowing how you do it is such a long way for mortals like me to being actually able to do it.

Bravo!

Maggie, I just adore your images,
You are such a true artist.
I kind of know how you do it - take the simple things and with just the right subtleties of light, colour, space, turn them into something quite exquisite.
Knowing how you do it is such a long way for mortals like me to being actually able to do it.

Bravo!
Hi Andy, that is so kind to say. and I'm just as mortal as you, and I assure you that I look at the work of the artists here and think, "Dang, I wish I could do that!"

Maggie could I please copy the bouquet pic and send it to my wife (who is a thousand kilometres away)?

Please.
Of course, Andy. If you want one that is a bit bigger, just message me with your email, and I'll send you one. I'm sorry that she is so far away, during these trying times, I'm sure you would like to be close!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Not exactly indoor, but still confined on our terrace (on rooftop) , Rosemary for the BBQ coming soon... (but alone!)

Nicolas,
Je n'ai jamais cultivé mon propre romarin et je ne savais pas qu'il avait de si jolies fleurs - Merveilleux

For all the others that find the French a bit too much to understand, I was just saying that I've never grown my own Rosemary so didn't know it had such
pretty flowers, So I was surprised! How cool is that!

Asher Kelman

Nicolas,
Je n'ai jamais cultivé mon propre romarin et je ne savais pas qu'il avait de si jolies fleurs - Merveilleux

For all the others that find the French a bit too much to understand, I was just saying that I've never grown my own Rosemary so didn't know it had such
Keep up the bilingual gift as it magnifies access to your work and for me I learn new French words like “romarin”

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Nicolas,

Merci Maggie. !
Ce Romarin pousse comme du chiendent !
For those willing to understand notre langue gauloise, there's a link to DEEPL in my signature, a much better translator than Google translate (the free version is enough for my own uses)

Asher Kelman

Merci Maggie. !
Ce Romarin pousse comme du chiendent !
For those willing to understand notre langue gauloise, there's a link to DEEPL in my signature, a much better translator than Google translate (the free version is enough for my own uses)
Where is that link? I don’t see your signature on my iPhone!

Yesterday I posted an image that was a big virtual hug probably because I was needing one, and thought if I did others did too.

Today, I'm putting up an image of some poppies taken last summer. It's been posted on OPF before, but I really like it and it makes me smile, so hoping it will do the same here.