• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

It was a nice day and we saw two different pairs of eagles

Jim Olson

My wife and I found a mated pair of eagles just above their nest.
BV6A1934 (2)DPP.JPG

rsz_bv6a1945_2dpp.jpg

Then we found another mated pair that someone nicked named Ricky and Lucy
rsz_bv6a1982_2dpp.jpg

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jim,

Great pictures. What’s your lens setup?

I am so impressed with your ability to find these mated eagles and their nest! Is there a local 🦅 🦢 🦅 🦢 birding group you have contact with, or it’s reported in the local
Papers!

I am in awe!

Asher

Jim Olson

Jim,

Great pictures. What’s your lens setup?

I am so impressed with your ability to find these mated eagles and their nest! Is there a local 🦅 🦢 🦅 🦢 birding group you have contact with, or it’s reported in the local
Papers!

I am in awe!

Asher
I'm using my Canon 100-400mm lens
As for finding them, just luck. I wish there was a group that would put out some alerts.
My wife & I have a few spots we like to drive to from time to time and sometimes we luck out.
TNX, Jim

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Interesting that the other birds don’t seem to concerned about the young raptor?

Perhaps they think it can only go after one of us!

Asher

Paul Iddon

Brilliant seeing eagles. Over here in the UK they are in secret locations under conservation - there are so few in the wild here.

Paul.