• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

I've been sick for weeks

Jim Olson

I had a fever for over 3 weeks & tested for Covid twice & it was negative both times. They finally found an infection & started me on antibiotics and I'm much better now. So yesterday my wife & I went to the little town of Poulsbo WA.

The bakery is very popular & busy. We ate next door on the patio at Tizley’s EuroPub. We only got to eat there once before the Covid shut down.

IMG_4246  E0 C3 S7 crop STR -0.4.jpg

Currywurst appetizer

Currywurst appetizer.jpg

Jagerschnitzel (my lunch)
Jagerschnitzel.jpg

The town of Poulsbo WA (nicknames Viking City, Little Norway)

IMG_4228 E-6 C9 S8 crop.jpg

IMG_4243  E-4 C3 S7 crop STR -2.2 rem.jpg

And there was some very nice Hot Rods cruising (shot from Tizley’s EuroPub patio)
50 Ford  STR -2.2.jpg

Jerome Marot

Glad to read you are better. You could have Schweinshaxe (Menu on 2nd picture) and Jägerschnitzel here in Munich. For the best Currywurst, Berlin is the city of choice.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
So glad you are better, Jim!

I thought you must be in Germany from the pictures and wondered how you escaped quarantine!

But parts of the USA can be equally quaint!

Did you find out what make that blue vintage car happened to be?

Asher

Jim Olson

So glad you are better, Jim!

I thought you must be in Germany from the pictures and wondered how you escaped quarantine!

But parts of the USA can be equally quaint!

Did you find out what make that blue vintage car happened to be?

Asher
It is a very cute little town about 45 min away from us & yes the car was a 50 Ford.

Asher Kelman

It’s amazing and I simply I love it! I would never believe it and look for how you pasted it in!

Perhaps if you wait a little longer a stork drops a newborn in your lap! Try explaining that to your wife!

Asher

Jim Olson

Perhaps if you wait a little longer a stork drops a newborn in your lap! Try explaining that to your wife!

Asher
[/QUOTE]

That would be a little hard to explain lol

Asher Kelman

Asher

That would be a little hard to explain lol
[/QUOTE]
You just insist you believe in miracles and are grateful to God that she trusts you with the infant that arrived by a miracle!

Embrace it and feign innocence and she will feel so guilty for having even questioned your “fidelity” for one Hollywood second!

Of course, you could instead go on your knees, blame Eve and original sin, hold the Bible to your heart and beg forgiveness. But then can you stand plates being smashed over your head and the burning oil to follow?

It’s far easier to follow the path of the President and simply lie through your teeth, and act the victim of misunderstandings and unfair judgements!

Asher

Jim Olson

Today I went on a motorcycle ride with 7 other guys up to Hurricane Ridge. It was a great day for a ride. The temp was high 60s & lots of sun shine
I did a pano of the ridge.

IMG_4251 E2 C3 S5 crop - IMG_4248 E2 C3 S5.jpg

And here is the info board about the glaciers
IMG_4252 E7 C7 S7 STR -0.7.jpg

And last but not least is a view of my town of Sequim WA from a vista point near the top.
You can see the lighthouse spit that I like to take pictures of in the middle of the shot and Mt Baker off to the right.
Not the clearest of days but still a nice view.

IMG_4262 E5 C10 S10.jpg

Jim Olson

I haven't put any shots of "Over the fence" on here for awhile, so here you go.

IMG_4372 E2 C4 S5 STR -1.4.jpg

And the snow is almost melted :cry:

IMG_4373 E12 C5 S5.jpg