• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I was introduced to Jana at the Music Center in Los Angeles. We planned a shoot but I had no idea that a seemingly formal person could explode in vivaciousness!

Asher Kelman: Pink boots and Cactus I
Fuji GFX50S 31-63
Photoshop CC & Topaz Clarity

Asher

Asher Kelman

.....and the sun was in her eyes!

Asher Kelman: Pink boots and Cactus II
Fuji GFX50S 31-63
Photoshop CC & Topaz Clarity

Comments welcome!

Asher

Jerome Marot

She is certainly a nice looking woman, but you may want to choose a less busy background for the next shot. The building behind her is distracting.

Did you use a reflector to open the shadows?

Asher Kelman

She is certainly a nice looking woman, but you may want to choose a less busy background for the next shot. The building behind her is distracting.

Did you use a reflector to open the shadows?
There’s more, Jérôme!

I was having my 9 year old grandson earn a living at $5 and hour aiming the huge reflector for her face. When I was tired, I gave him my GFX to shoot for 5 minutes while I sat on a stone wall, watching and directing! He did so well he got a raise to $7 an hour and was pleased as punch!

Asher