• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just a few more from my recent trip to Scotland

janet Smith

pro member
We had weather ranging from lovely days to storms

IMG_0095ss.jpg

Diabaig, north west Highlands.

IMG_0008ss.jpg

This is the Isle of Skye taken from the garden of the cottage we stayed in at Ardaneaskan which was only about 20' from the waters edge at high tide.... felt a bit close for comfort in a storm one night.

Mergeof127a129ssopf.jpg

Another attempt at stitching and creating a panorama, this is "The Five Sisters of Kintail" taken from Mam Ratagan with the view over Loch Duich (going to continue working on this one)

IMG_0018v2.jpg

Another from the cottage garden to the Isle of Skye.

That's it for now, I'm going to take my time next week working my way slowly through lots more, with the assistance of Tim Armes' Tips & tricks No 7 - Adjustment layers tutorial, very helpful thank you Tim.....

Allen Maestas

Hi Jan, unfortunately I am unable to see your embedded images? Anyway, I'll take a look when I'm home. In the meantime I loved your website, some beautiful images and it's setup very nice.

janet Smith

pro member
Hello Allen

How strange that you can't see the images, I'm not aware of any problems, all looks fine at my end, thank you for your comments about my website, it's nice to get feedback, I've spent a lot of time working on it, and will be adding loads of new images of flowers taken through the summer in the next few weeks when I get time. By the way, I've had a look at your website too, some lovely work there as well.

Can I also say a belated welcome to you, I think I must have missed your first post, sure you'll get a lot out of being here, I look forward to seeing more of your work...